June 24, 2010

The 2010 Summer Tour

I'm organizing shopping prep for 4x4 in Manhattan! That's it. That's the tour. But, this makes me an almost-caterer. I'm going to NY for a family event, and since it's my sister's birthday, we decided (she decided) there should be a four course brunch. I'm looking forward to:

- A bigger kitchen (yes, NY beats Boston in this regard)
- Matching dinnerware (my sister's getting married soon, and registry items are pouring in)
- Seeing reactions from non-friends (sorry friends, but I think you all might be biased - and that's why I like you so much)

Currently working on: How do I get all this food down to NY without giving everyone food poisoning?? Don't worry, I have a lead.

As for back in Boston, I was trying to have 2 dinners in July, but stupid, stupid summer school is turning out to be more work than anticipated. So, just Friday July 16 for now. You'll get an email. If I can squeeze in another date, it'll be either the Saturday before or after.

1 comment:

  1. I think it was you who offered. Stop pretending to not be generous!

    ReplyDelete